Calluna cottage is 1 hour west of the Gretna Green junction of the M6/M74. Click here to see it on a Google map.
Here is the downstairs bedroom:
Here are the upstairs bedrooms:
And here are pictures of the kitchen, sunroom and lounge:
Here is the garden to the sea:
Calluna cottage has the following rooms and facilities:
- double room (upstairs) – king size double bed
- twin room 1 (downstairs) – twin beds
- twin room 2 (upstairs) – twin beds and trundle bed
- well-equipped kitchen/diner – oven & hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, cutlery, crockery, dining table and seating for up to 8 people
- WC/shower-room (upstairs) – newly decorated
- WC/shower-room (downstairs) – newly decorated
- utilities – washing machine, tumble dryer
- sitting room – log burner, TV, blu-ray, stereo, seating
- sun room – seating
- high chair, travel cot
- garage – plenty of space for bikes, sailing, golf equipment
- lawns – outdoor seating, hose (for bikes, boats etc), Weber charcoal barbecue
- parking for up to 3 cars, space for boats, windsurfs etc
- wifi (no phone)
- up to 2 dogs, but downstairs only (BYO doggy beds)
- bed linen and towels provided
- no smoking
- logs for burner, lighters and charcoal for Weber easy to buy locally.
Here is the calendar of price bands and bookings.
Complete the form or email us at email@example.com to tell us what dates you’d like to reserve or just to ask us a question. We’ll email you back as soon as we can.
Book via our letting agent, Discover Scotland at https://www.discoverscotland.net/property/calluna-cottage
We look forward to hearing from you!
- bookings run Friday to Friday
- keys are available after 4pm on your move-in date and you need to vacate by 10am on your leave date
- 10% of fees must be paid at time of booking, the balance must be paid 3 months in advance.
If you’ve got any questions at all, please get in touch!